Southeast Softwash/Critical Component Whole Terms & Conditions
Thank you for expressing interest in the Southeast Softwash/Critical Components vendor program.
It is our goal to supply the exterior cleaning industry with quality parts and solutions that move us forward into the future of cleaning.
Please read the following agreement.
- Critical Component LLC. and it’s sister company Southeast Softwash LLC. shall not be liable for any damages to persons or property due to the mis-use, neglect or failures to maintain any of the parts or chemicals in our portfolio.
- All information surrounding vendor costs, minimum order quantities, as well as proprietary information and intellectual property are viewed as trade secrets, and shall not be disseminated to third parties.
- All approved vendors must meet annual minimum order quantities/totals to retain status as a vendor. The minimum annual amount that must be spent to retain this status is $25,000. This amount must be paid within each calendar year, beginning at the date of application acceptance.
- Southeast Softwash/Critical components LLC does not operate on a credit system. All orders must be paid in full before we ship products out to you.
- You agree that you will not alter or modify any items purchased from Southeast Softwash/Critical Component LLC in any way shape or form. Altering, or modifying products will result in immediate suspension of vendor status, and possible litigation.
- Due to the nature of this industry, and the usage of harsh chemicals, high pressure and the need for ongoing maintenance, Critical Components LLC and Southeast Softwash LLC shall not be liable for warranty or technical support to the end user. Your customer is your customer, do not send them to us for issues that should be resolved on your end.
- We do stand behind our products, if there is an issue in manufacturing, please reach out to us as soon as possible so that we can rectify the issue.
- There are no warranties beyond those which are explicitly expressed. We strive to produce high-quality products that will stand the test of time for our industry, but we cannot be held liable for improper assembly, improper usage, or failure to maintain products by the end-user.