Introducing the AlumiMAX Pro Pressure Washing Skid Mount System.
Combining a powerful 5.5 GPM *Kraken* pressure washer along side two independent soft wash systems. This unit is ready to tackle even the biggest jobs.
This unit can stay in the field for days on end making money for your company.
The tank fed pressure washer allows for up to 15 minutes of pressure washing without the need of a water source. The two independent softwash systems means you can run a crew of up to 3 technicians and clean multiple surfaces at the same time.
The heavy gauge welded aluminum frame is impervious to corrosion and also reduces weight on your truck. Fully forklift capable means you can remove the pressure washer skid mount at any time.
The dimensions are 44W at the base, 77W with shelves and 74L. It fits on most full size trucks.
*Note* Although the AlumiMax skid mount series is designed to be removable from your truck, do not attempt to move with large volumes of liquid in the tanks. Full length forklift forks are highly recommended to evenly distributed weight across the platform. Also these soft wash units were designed to be used on a pickup truck bed. Putting them on a trailer may cause excessive wear and tear due to less suspension*
This unit comes with the following: (*Hose reels may be Titan or Reel Deal according to availability)
- 100 gallon water capacity, 100 gallon SH capacity, 16 gallon surfactant soft wash chemical capacity. Water tank comes with a Hudson shutoff valve
- Two 5.5 GPM Everflo or Remco pumps (*availability)
- Two hose reels each with 200 ft. of softwash hose
- A hose reel with 100 ft of Goodyear supply hose
- Two chemical metering manifolds and two softwash wands
- Two deep cycle marine-grade batteries with battery charging system
- A hose reel with 200ft pressure wash hose
- Kraken 3000 PSI 5.5 GPM pressure washer (*may be belt or gear driven according to availability)
These are custom built units and due to high volume will require 10-12 weeks to complete and could possible be later if we run into issues with supply chain shortages. The order is processed upon receipt of payment. Due to the size and weight of these units, they are not a shippable item, PICKUP ONLY!
All equipment items are non-refundable after purchase
If you are interested in this equipment and would like our sales representative to give you a call, please fill out the following form.